Click here for the winner of the last challenge.
This time around our challenge will not be colour-related… so you can pick your own colours or combine with a different challenge whose colours you like!
Once again, please include a direct link to this challenge post (Challenge #4) and include the title Sugar and Spice Crafty Challenge. Also, you may enter up to three times if you like. But each entry needs to be a different link or InLinkz won't allow it.
Here are the guidelines:
1. You only need to submit a link to a photo of your completed work by the due date. I am using Inlinkz, so it will close automatically when the time is up.
2. Include a direct link to this challenge post in your description.
3. You may combine challenges. But your work must be a new creation. No backdated posts allowed.
4. You can enter up to three times (to up your chances of winning (^_~) )!
5. The winner will be a random generator (I couldn't pick anyone) and will be sent a prize as their winnings, along with bragging rights.
I'd like to share some inspiration photos for this challenge and give you a chance to guess what it is…
Probably got that one, huh?
I have even more exciting news!
This time we are being sponsored by the awesome scrapbooking online store… Butterfly Reflections Ink!! There are always a bunch of new products in stock, the prices are good, and the shipping is super fast! If you haven't been there before, be sure to go on over and check it out by clicking here.
So the prizes are in line with our theme and are totally awesome!!! The winner chosen at random will receive a 6x6 paper pad, a 3x7 stamp set, and puffy stickers all from the new Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine collection. Here are a couple pics of the gorgeous goodies:
Here are the crafty creations of our designers (be sure to click on their names to see more info and pictures):
Cheri made a very colourful 4x6 Project Life card.
Mariko shows us how to make raindrop embellishments on her LO.
Nicole's falling hearts and bunny are so cute!
Leah made a colourful Umbrella card.
Sherri did a polaroid picture with her umbrella girl.
The challenge will run until Sunday, April 27th, 9pm (pacific time).
Click here to join the inlinkz. If you have a blog, the photo from your blog should automatically appear. If you are submitting from YouTube, you can upload a photo from your computer.