Welcome

Welcome

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Winner of Challenge #4!

Check out the main page for the latest challenge! sugarandspicechallenge.blogspot.com

  Thanks to all the ladies who participated in the 4th challenge for Sugar and Spice.  I honestly think we had the best entries yet!  The winner of the awesome package from Butterfly Reflections is…

I just love her fun card for spring!  

You will receive this Pink Paislee Hello Sushine collection pictured below:  


A big thank you to our sponsor! Thank you for your kindness, generosity, and good taste!  We love you, Vanessa from Butterfly Reflections Ink - you are an awesome business owner and friend! 



For your information, in Japan here, we have a bunch of holidays grouped together into a week, known as Golden Week.  During this time, I will be doing some spring cleaning and much needed reorganization and tidying (yes…the scrapspace is on the list, too!)  So I hope you understand when I announce our challenge is taking a break for a the first half of May…we will return with a new *mixed* challenge on May 14th.  Because of the long break, the challenge will run a bit longer…until June 1st.

Oh, I am thinking to have the challenges start on a Wednesday and end on a Sunday (regularly it will be about a week and a half to finish the challenge, giving me time to prep the posts etc before the next challenge).

Also, I would like to have your input on prizes… would it be preferred to have a prize pack (pre-picked) or a gift certificate??  I was thinking about rotating one prize pack and one gift certificate.  Would you prefer May's prize in goodie form or a gift certificate?? Send me info to my address:  makescrappygoodness@gmail.com or any other the other ways you know how to contact me.  :)

Have a great week and may it be Golden!!

4 comments:

  1. Darling card, Congratulations!
    Smiles SHer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!! Great card!!!! Bummed I missed this challenge, super busy here!

    ReplyDelete